FREE BOOK

Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cast your vote on Famous Toupee Wearers

I've mentioned quite a few famous toupee wearers here on this site and I appreciate the large amount of traffic that this blog consistently gets. What I would like to hear from you the readers is what famous toupee wearers would you like to see and read about that I have not listed on,this website. I'm certain that there are a whole lot more people that are both a celebrity of some sort and a celebrity hair piece wearer. Who is being left here? Are these big time celebrity toupee wearers or are these guys flying under the radar so to speak. I need reader contributions and, I'll investigate your ideas and suggestions. Some come on and leave some comments and we'll get some more pictures on here and see what we can investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment